Fun facts about today’s strip:
- First year caddy Noah Boone’s name is an anagram for A Neon Hobo.
- You can earn big money as a caddy!
- Dr. Jeffrey Zonder is board certified in oncology. Perhaps he should take a look at the suspicious growths on his caddy’s face.
- Ambition means one thing to Gil Thorp: Maybe this ambitious, sore shouldered gent can be easily conned into leading junior golfers in their swing drills for the rest of the summer!
- MCC is 1200 in Roman numerals. 1200 is the number of ounces of beer you have to drink before you can even think about writing a blog entry for this crap.